Complete WordPress Website Security
Securing your website, databases and files became a mandatory task of every online business. As the number of threats and cracked websites increases every year, you will surely need a one-stop solution that protects your websites and information without worrying about any future security risks.
Our WordPress security service is designed to analyze, secure and monitor your website, according to the latest security measures. We have a full-time staff that works around the clock to get the latest security updates and ensure that your sites are well protected against any potential threat, malware, injected spam or hack.
Our complete WordPress security services cover all aspects of security including firewall installation, malware removal, database security, backups scheduling, future monitoring and much more. We will even optimize the speed of your website and fix all of its errors as part of the service.
With our affordable website security packages, your sites will transform into a real fortress. Check up all the details below and pick the right package for your site.
WordPress Website Security Statistics
WordPress Security Statistics:
- There are approximately 556 million cybercrime victims every year. Astonishingly, that is over 1.5 million cyber victims per day.
- In 2009, approximately 81,000 WordPress websites got hacked.
- That number was increased to 170,000 by 2012 and kept on scaling up every year.
- It is reported that in 2014 more than 240,000 websites got cracked.
This terrible scale kept on increasing with the number of websites coming up every day. Basically, WordPress is easily vulnerable to security attacks. There are about 505 vulnerabilities related to WordPress alone, not to mention other content management systems or platforms.
In addition to that, it is estimated that 20% of the top 50 WordPress plugins are vulnerable to different web attacks like SQL injections, cross-site scripting, and brute-force attacks. Note as well that 70% of the top 10 e-commerce WordPress plugins are also subject to attacks. In few words, this is an extremely serious topic to watch out for.
Who Is Attacking Your WordPress Website?
Why Securing Your WordPress Website?
The truth is that securing your website is not an optional task no matter what kind of business you are running. If you ignore the security of your website, you would most likely end up with one of the problems mentioned below. We have also wrote a complete WordPress security guide that explains the importance of all that.
Web Hosting Providers Closes Hacked Accounts
Hacked Websites Get Re-Routed
Hacked Websites Get Blacklisted By Search Engines
Hacked Websites Get Into Legal Issues
Our WordPress Security Service Features
The Ultimate WordPress Security Service
Continuous WordPress Security
Taking Care Of Your WordPress Website On Daily Basis - 24/7 Monitoring
- Scan your Website for Malware, Viruses and Spam
- Conceal Your WordPress
- Secure your Database
- Secure your .htaccess file
- Secure your File Systems
- Secure your Login Page
- Tune your Backups
- Deny the Bad Query Strings
- Block all Hotlinks
- Enable the Advanced Character String Filter
- Check your (robots.txt) file
- Add HTTP Security Headers
- Gain Protection against Spam comments and Trackbacks
- Gain Protection against all Vulnerabilities and Loopholes
- Gain Protection against all XSS Attacks
- Gain Protection against all Code Injections
- Gain Protection against Brute Force Attacks
- Gain Protection against Fake Internet Bots
- Gain Protection against Denial of Service (DoS) attacks.
- Install and Configure an Advanced Firewall
- Activate the 6G Firewall Security Protection Rules
- Optional Installation and Integration of the CloudFlare CDN
- Daily Security Updates
- Continuous Monitoring for Malware
- Labinator's Security Badges and Trust Seals
- Free Complete WordPress Speed Optimization
- Free Business and Security Consultation
- Free Dedicated Technical Support